The XII “Integrated Safety and Security Exhibition 2019” (hereinafter - ISSE) is organized in accordance with order of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2403-р of October 30, 2017 and will be held from June 5 to June 7, 2019 in Pavilion No. 75 of VDNH EXPO (Moscow) and on June 8, 2019 within the territory of Noginskiy rescue center of EMERCOM of Russia (Noginsk city, Moscow region).
ISSE is the largest Russian federal level exhibition project, aimed at demonstrating the results of state policy and achievements in the field of security of the country, its population and territory.
Demonstration of the results of state activities in integrated security, provision of specific offers to improve mechanisms of interaction between government authorities, main developers of scientific and technical products, manufacturers and consumers in order to activate promotion of modern fire-fighting and digital technologies and products to Russian and foreign markets of systems and security tools.
• ensuring effective participation of administration at the federal, regional and territorial levels in the implementation of state policy in the field of ensuring integrated security;
• promotion of knowledge in the field of protection of the population and territories from emergency situations, provision of fire safety and safety at water facilities;
• demonstration of modern safety equipment, special engineering equipment in statics and dynamics, scientific-technical, industrial and technological base of industry enterprises;
• assistance in effective promotion of the Russian special equipment on the domestic and foreign markets;
• exchange of experience in the field of professional training of special units and services personnel;
• creating favorable conditions for business communication of manufacturers, suppliers and consumers of modern special equipment;
• coverage of the facility, municipal and regional segments of integrated security in order to demonstrate the possibility of unified approaches to solving goals of a multi-level crisis management system.
2019 is the year of the 370th anniversary of fire protection in Russia”
ISSE events will be aimed at creating proposals for improving the regulatory framework, improving the quality of protection of the population and facilities from fires, ensuring the effective functioning and development of fire protection, developing offers in the field of scientific and technical policy in the fire safety sector. Problems of the development of the municipal, departmental, private and voluntary fire brigades will be considered with the active participation of brigades’ representatives.
Digitalization of life safety processes and "Safe City" complex.
Traditionally, special attention in organizing the exhibition will be given to demonstrating developments and discussing the problems and prospects for the development of the «Safe City» complex.
It is planned to analyze and discuss in detail the problems of developing a communication platform for the United State System for Prevention and Emergency Elimination chiefs at the municipal, regional and federal levels, built on the basis of a common ideology. Particular attention will be paid to the integration with the automated information and communications system of the emergency response system and the “Smart city” systems, as well as to the modernization of life safety systems and information systems of EMERCOM of Russia (in particular, digitalization of state fire supervision and State Inspectorate for Small Crafts).
The participation of leading developers and manufacturers in the field of informatization of life safety processes is planned. Important emphasis of the exposition and the business program of the exhibition will be placed on the issues of import substitution and creation of new markets for the manufacturers of security systems and equipment.
Perspective developments in the field of integrated security.
A distinctive feature of the exhibition will be an emphasis on stimulating the demonstration of new technologies in key areas in the field of life safety.
Within the framework of the interaction between EMERCOM of Russia and Advanced Research Fund, the selection of innovative developments and technological modernization projects starts.
The participation of leading developers and manufacturers, who will present proposals for the modernization of existing technologies and technical re-equipment of production facilities is planned.
Traditionally an important part of the exhibition program will be occupied by the exposition dedicated to ensuring security in the Arctic region.